From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:20:02 -0500
Hello all.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a DC power cord which has
interchangeable ends to run two different HT's off of the same power supply?
What I am looking for is a way to run either the Kenwood THF6A, and my old
HTX202 or 404 off of the ssame power supply if I would like to switch radios
for some reason.  I have created a power supply lead with a set of
interchangeable molex connectors with different plugs on the ends, but the
Radio Shack molex connectors I am using get kind of flaky after a while.  I
know that Radio Shack used to sell a set of DC plugs in a variety pack with
many different plug sizes to choose from, but they apparently don't carry
that any more.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and if you have contact phone numbers,
please forward them to me.

Otherwise, I'll just have to go back to the old way of creating separate
power cords for the plugs that fit each type of radio.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ