From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:55:09 -0700
Don,

After running mailing lists for over 13 years, I finally figured it out.
You could put the instructions at the top, on the first line, and it still
wouldn't make any difference.  So I just make it a habit of doing it for
people that ask for help.  The only thing I don't like is doing it on
topica.com and yahoogroups.com because it takes you 15 minutes, practically,
to wade down through all the menus just to remove someone from the list.  On
Saint Johns server, it is a snap but these other quote free unquote outfits
are a pain in the butt.  Especially yahho because they like changing their
website menus about every month.

Phil.