From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:11:59 -0700
Hi Henry.  All you need is your sound card.  Iuse it with my Kenwood
TS120 and it works well.  I imagine a newer rig with better selectivity
and one that is more stable would work better.  I don't have the url
handy, but I can send you the program, which is just over 2 megs, or I
can send you the link to the U R L.  I would have to open that file with
notepad or something to get the U R L for you, but you should be able to
just click on the link file and go their.  Or, as I said, if you can
except an attachment, I can send you the executable file.

HTH:
John

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com