Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:02:23 -0500
Steve

I would recommend the Kenwood 707 of you can find one. I thought they were
out of production. We currently use the TM=V7A whcih is the same as the 707
with the addition of dual band receive.

We at the Canadian Nationaal Insitute for the Blind Amateur Radio Program
have many members who swear by them.

More interestingly we have the manual in ASCII for both of them. When you
decide write me privately and I will send the manual

George Fanjoy VE3PEB
Chairman CNIB Amateur Radio Program
Toronto 416 207 0797