From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:25:12 -0500
    Hi, Scott.

I am not an expert on this kind of thing, but for general logging, I just
make up a regular Excel spreadsheet, and have fields for needed info--i.e.
station, date, zulu time, freq, mode, rst, etc.

I have heard that XMlog is a good general-purpose logging program that works
with a lot of our speech software, but have not tried it yet.

As for qsl cards, I use a qsl card templet that my XYL and I created by
scanning an image of one of my qsl cards into an MS Word file, and it seems
to work pretty well.  Again, you just tab to the various fields, and enter
in the appropriate info.

If you'd like, e-mail me off list, and I'll send you a sample of my qsl
card.

Best 73 and Happy New Year from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ