From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:38:10 -0400
FOlks,

I noted in the original so-called virus alert that it said "not a
forward" but I saw plenty of lines of forwarding information.

Unless it came from Symantec, McAffee or one of the reputable places
for such information it's probably as bogus as a three dollar bill.

DOn't waste the time of every listserv you belong to with it.

Also, more important, don't waste your time following the directions.
THe aggravation and lost productivity you avoid could be your own.

mOst importantly to lists such as this, don't forward it to lists!!!
Please please don't forward it to lists.  some of us who know too many
people who use aol etc. get too many of these things.

THey are the equivalent of spam, nothing more, nothing less.

help break the chain, quit helping the spammers harvest email
addresses of all your friends.  Quit perpetuating this garbage!!!

I say again, for your own sanity, don't follow the directions given
you in these so called virus alerts.  Even if sent you by a close
friend, scrutinize it closely, check out the sites devoted to
debunking hoaxes or ask a friend with reliable knowledge about it
before following any directions given you in these bogus so-called
virus alerts.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions