From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 20:05:31 -0400
Hi fellow listers.

I am having some trouble getting up to speed on my "new to me" IC-706 MK
II.  Specifically, does anyone know how to defeat the internal CW keyer so
that I can either use my keyboard keyer or a straight key?  Also, I am
having trouble with the automatic repeater offset on 2 meters.  It wants to
make everything -600 khz offset, even on the 147 MHz range.  Can anyone
tell me how to get a plus offset out of it?

Does anyone know if there are computer based manuals that can be read with
JAWS 4.02?

Drop me a note if you can help.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis (Kim) Kline, A.R.S.  K2LKK