From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:16:40 -0400
Well, the main thing that helped me, I don't know if it will help you or
not, if you use Coax to the antennas, try a better run, I had the RG/8 mini
stuff, then I changed to the RG213 and that helped, better grounding of the
radio helped, moving things around helped,  like I said before all little
things, but right now I get it on 15 meters once in a while and that's it
and I don't use that band so I don't worry about it.  Another thing I've
found though, with the AM broadcast band is that in door antennas around my
computer anyway, are junk,  I can hear nothing through most of the band and
I haven't found a fix for that.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3