From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:04:46 -0800
Turn off the TH-F6A, then hold down the function or A key at the top of the
rightmost column as you turn on the rig.  That will put you in the reset
menu.  There are three levels of reset:  VFO, Memory, and total.  Rotate
the tuning knob clockwise through the three choices, stopping on the one
you want.  Then press the Menu or OK button (center of the circle).  That
should do it.