AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:31:19 -0700
Thank you.

I was not asking, but I know it would make Dick happy.

Make Checks to EASI
note for the Banks memorial
send it to
EASI
PPO Box 818
Lake Forest CA 92609

and include an address so we can send you an official statement.
         At 04:16 PM 7/15/2008, you wrote:
>Good idea! Can we contribute to the scholarships? If so, how? Linda

EASI Webinars http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
"What You See Is What You Get" Web Design a 4-part Webinar Series April 8

EASI April Online Month-long, Courses starting April 7:
Accessible Internet Multimedia: Podcasts, Vodcasts and Streaming
Train the Trainer
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI http://easi.cc