BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:22:58 -0500
I'ts not horizonal drilling but 'slant' drilling into Iraq from Kuwait.
April Glatsby, the ambisador, was reported to have said that the US didn't
have an intrest in Iraq's intentions in Kuwait. That is what was reported so
who knows what was really said. In any case I think SM was completely sand
bagged. Just the boogy man needed at the time. And now.
jh