Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:10:00 -0400
Hi Ron,

I have an ic706 mark 2 and it is useable with the installed speech board.
For best results you either have to set up several band edge memories or use
an external keypad to enter in frequencies.  Though the menus do not speak,
the default settings have a slightly longer beep which helps me figure out
where I am in the menus.

Hope that helps!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY!