Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:11:47 -0400
Hi Tom,

I used to own the TS440 with the speech board and antenna tuner.  I sold it
several years ago and just finished checking around on the air asking the
guys what a fair price was.  I heard everything from $400.00 to $500.00.  I
also heard that there have been problems with the VCO board and that parts
are getting hard to find.

One guy suggested that you might look at the Kenwood TS570DG which currently
has a $200.00 rebate on it and is selling for $889.00 and that includes the
antenna tuner.  You'd have to add the speech board.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
www.access-devices.com