Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 04:24:58 +600
At one time I had the V.X.5-R. but returned it in favor of the adi
at-600 because I found the vx5-r. very hard to deal with without
the programming software.  For one thing the keypad is lined up
funny.  The star, zero, pound keys are in a vertical row the last
row on the right while the rest of the keypad conforms to the
customary lineup.  And while it has a lot of coverage capability
you won't pull much in with the antenna that comes with it.  One
thing I did like was its separate bank of Noaa weather
frequencies that is pre-programmed in.  But I found it hard to
use.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)
we may not know what tomorrow holds, but we do know who holds
tomorrow.