Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:42:09 -0500
Thanks,  I have the manual now and all, and I have had the ADMS software for
a long time, it's the same package ad the FT-51 which I've had for 5 years
and another radio or 2 I've had so I'm set for a cable and software.  Thanks
though,  I'm all set now.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3