Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:06:45 -0500
Hi David,

I have two major concerns.  First, I don't want to put the chip in
backwards or bend any of the pins.  I believe it's keyed, which usually
means there's a notch in one end that you can feel.  My second concern is
that I don't know where the socket is, and I hate to just start popping
covers to find it.  Since you've done this yourself, could you Email me
privately with some pointers.  Thanks.

Steve, WA1RTB