Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:45:56 -0500
How well can you use your 780? I tried translating the mnanuals and wasn't
impressed with the BC245XLT.  I'll have to check and see if the BC250D has
its manual on line yet and translate it.  I had heard some place that the
780 wasn't user friendly for someone who is bldin.