Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:35:22 -0700
Hmmm ... I've seen nothing of this.  ARRL has submitted a proposal to get
rid of Novice bands as the Novice license is no longer being issued and
increase phone allocations on 80 and, I believe, 15 meters slightly --
perhaps 40 also.  But I have heard nothing of the proposal you describe.
Doesn't mean it isn't so, though.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >
... Go Mariners!