From:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:54:10 -0500

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MONA'S GLUTEN FREE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  Happy Fall All,

  Autumn breezes are stirring up the beautiful colored leaves, here in
Victoria British Columbia and bread machines all across North America are
stirring up Mona's Milk & Honey Brown Bread :)  The letters keep pouring in
from our customers, letting us know how much they love this product.
Here's one from Kathy in Washington:

"All I can say is  WOW !  Oh my gosh, Lisa, what did you do to this mix to
make it so great?  This looks, cooks and tastes like that dim memory, (dare
I speak the word?) wheat bread. Tried  my bread machine this time and it
came out picture perfect. I threw in a handful of sunflower seeds to add a
bit more texture, as well.  This is the first time the bread hasn't fallen
on me and I'm just thrilled.  You get a big brownie button for this one,
Lisa!"

  Visit our website today at http://www.madebymona.com for more information
on our Milk & Honey Mix and the rest of our Great Gluten Free Baking
Mixes.  Remember to enter our draw for FREE MONA SAMPLES & sign up to
receive Mona's E-Newsletter, emailed free of charge each month.  In our
current issue, we'll show you how to make Gluten Free Pastry 'As Easy As
Pie' :)

  Health & Happiness to you and yours,

  Lisa R Shaw
Owner/Operator