From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:47:54 -0400

Dear Listmates:

Please let this serve as a friendly reminder that we will be at the CSA
Conference October 10-13 in Omaha, Nebraska.  We will have samples of
our Pale Ale and Blonde Ale.  We hope to see you there.

We are also proud to announce our brand naming strategy, "Bard's Tale."
And our tagline:  "Good Friends.  Unbelievable Stories.  Incredible
Beer."  We are also happy to announce the launch of our new web site:
www.bardsbeer.com

At our site, you can learn more about us, our effort, our products, and
availability.  You can sign-up for our monthly e-newsletter and there is
a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to answer general questions.
Please bookmark the site and visit often, since we will be continuously
updating and improving the site.

Additionally, as we startup operations, we are looking for candidates
for our Board of Advisors.  We figured that there is no better place to
look than the celiac community itself.  Please feel free to contact us
if you are interested in taking part in this great adventure.
Particularly, we are looking for business advisors with strong finance
and business management experience.  Also, people with alcohol industry
(e.g. manufacturing, distribution, retail, and marketing) experience
would be beneficial in helping us pursue our goal of supporting the
entire celiac community.  Please feel free to contact us if you are
interested in talking part of this revolutionary venture.

Let the adventure begin.

Cheers,

Kevin