Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:48:04 -0700

I don't know about you guys, but I'm always surfing the net & hearing
about this & that therapudic diet that's helped in the recovery of so
many chronic & devastating diseases.  To name a few: oligoantigenic diet
(for chronic fatigue), Atkin's (for weight loss), gluten free (for
celiac), cave man & paleolithic (for whatever ails you including RA &
MS), specific carbohydrate diet (for crohn's, colitis & other chronic GI
diseases), ketogenic (for epilepsy), GFCF (for ADD & autism), strict HG
diet (for hypoglycemia), etc.  They all have two common threads: NO
GLUTEN (wheat rye or barley) and some sort of restriction on the use of
milk & dairy products.  Interesting, huh?  ~Valerie in Tacoma, WA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.