From:
John Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:05:01 -0500
Hi,
 I have a A7V333/Pa/Raid/u/139  Asus motherboard. It will not power on.
I have tested the powersupply with a ATX PS tester all ok. I have tested the chassis for excess leakage in Uamps with no high results. I Run the PS with the atx ps tester and all is ok I hook up the Mother board and it runs for 3 seconds then dies leaving the light on in the right hand corner of the Motherboard. I have contacted ASUS and they replaced the board. Still the same thing exists. I have hooked up a IWILL MB and get the same results with a NEW PS that tests fine with the atx ps tester. I tried a p4t533 by asus with a p4 2.5 mhz processor same results. I have tried two processors in the ASUS by AMD, one is a 1900 the other a 1800. I have placed the 1900 in another computer I built a year ago and no problem with the processor. I have built many computers but this is really strange. Static electricity? What do you think, I am at a loss, I have even tried moving away from my work shop and the same results occur!.........HELP!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml