From:
Ken Engelhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:03:22 -0400
It actually is a pretty good book and explored the many areas where human
sexual characteristics differ from other primates (large testicles, large
penis, large breasts) and summarizes the current theories to explain these
differences.  I went looking for it in the book store and couldn't find it
in the biology section.  A salesperson found it for me with the sex
education books.  Ken