From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:12:22 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/02 6:46:12 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Isn't it somewhat disingenuous to compare fat ingestion to metabolizing
>our fat stores? Of course the human body can make use of saturated fat,
>just as it can make use of MFA, PFA, protein and carbs.

Not at all. Saturated fat is saturated fat when it's metabolized whether it
comes from a cow's rump or your own -- it's not a matter of making use of
saturated fat -- it's a matter of making saturated fat -- and that we do
readily. I can attest to that personally!

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>