From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 21:29:27 +0200
Good on you Maddy.  I wholeheartedly agree!
When I was in the states I was amazed to see and hear all the lawsuits
going on. It's the one thing that drives people away from eachother,
more then anything.  People become afraid to reach out and connect.
The food we (including my part of the world, Europe) is driving us
mental with all it's additives and that is not making us more social
either.  Jumpy, edgy, irritated, crying, aggressive and the list goes on
and on.
I'm not saying we as Paleo eaters have all the answers, that we are
right and the rest of the world is wrong by definition. But slowly
people are beginning to find out that living and feeding natural
increases your chances towards a happy life.
So good on you that you are willing to stick your neck out.

Christy