C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:23:38 -0400
Don't get me wrong, I feel we need to do something about Iraq but, not under
the premise of taking out a world leader we disagree with and toppling a
regime.  That should not have been so public an aim.  With the logic we are
using now we should also go after North Korea, Pakistan and India, Sudan,
Somalia, Georgia, Kazakstan, and many other countries.  Heck, with the logic
G.W is using we should have invaded the USSR during the Cold War because of
the threat they posed.
Politically, and yes, the politics matter we should have stuck to the story
of forcing inspectors down their throats with an ultimatum of no inspectors,
then invasion.

Beth T. the OT