C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:18:32 -0400
None really worth noting, scientifically speaking.  I mean, they're pretty
much all speculation and quackery.

He's a hoot!  Like I said, he reminds me of the old boyfriend who was
paranoid and thought the whole world owed him. The minute he started spewing
vitriolic about his mother, I should've run away fast - but we stuck it out
for another few months, almost to my detriment.  There were other issues too
strange to talk about on this list, so once I broke it off, I was never
tempted to go back.

I almost feel sorry for the wife, but it looks as if she went into the
marriage with her eyes open.

Kat