C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:46:45 -0400
When people have too much time and money on their hands, they start worrying
about superficial things.  Not a problem for me!  I'm just glad I've lived
this long and am proud to show my age.  Although I do admit to colouring my
hair.

Kat

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:33:37 -0400 "Cleveland, Kyle E."
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On that note, there was an article in yesterday's "Columbus Dispatch" (local
paper) regarding baby-boomers lining (no pun intended) up for botox
injections.  Not, they're not all suddenly becoming spastic.  It's the
latest craze in eliminating facial creases ("laugh lines", "crow's feet",
etc.).  Seems that the 'Boomers worship of youth is catching up with them.
The article contained some pretty amazing quotes from people--men and
women--desperate to retain youthful appearance.

I'll be ecstatic if I can keep putting one foot in front of the other, and
these people are worrying about crow's feet? Feh!

-Kyle