C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:04:48 -0400
thats about it unless it was my dad. he was a cook in the navy and the
reserves. hey, in the miltary no matter what your rank, you don't mess with
a chaplain and you don't mess with cooky. anyway he could outcook lots pf
women.

you know the churchs used to have those all day singings with dinner on the
ground. i don't know that many do that anymore, but, if they did, woundn't
bee the same with out the cooking that those older ladies did.