From:
Brett Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:24:04 -0500
Thanks guys for all of your input about modems in Mandrake 9.0.  So I am going to go with an external modem for Linux.  I would go with cable modem connection but my area only supports one way.  I really think that is a waste of money since you still have to dial up to use the internet.  So if anybody knows of any external modems out there that work well with Linux Mandrake 9.0 let me know thanks Brett Getz...