From:
Dave Mutter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:47:21 -0500
1) I assume the 30 gig drive is not your primary (boot) drive. The first
thing to do is check the IDE cable from the Mobo to the drive.

2) Pick up the XP version of Norton System Works from Symantec and try using
Norton Disk Doctor to recover your file structure.

There are companies that specialize in data recovery but they are expensive
and may not get all of your info back. So it realy depends on what value you
place on your data.

Regards,

Dave Mutter
AlternateRealities