From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:35:08 +0200
mark wilson wrote:
>  I can't stand eating organ
> meats and find it much easier to fill in the gaps with
> greens, berries, herbs, etc.
>
> Has anyone ever run a nutritional profile on 3 lbs of
> muscle meat a day?  It would be interesting to see how
> the numbers stack up.

See http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9909&L=paleofood&P=R20712

Problem is, that on the long run you wouldn't be able (or want to) eat
so much muscle and you'd probably switch to very much more fat and less
muscle - then the vitamins would be less.

For the lower muscle amounts:
For Stephansson it was the case and now that Darko is almost repeating
the experiment, he could tell us more. Feels a little like witness a
historic experiment, Darko. Maybe you could document a little more?
I think you would easily find a mediciner or university or the like who
would be interested in making some more analyses.
I would be interested to hear more, and I think many of the list think
so too.

And for the lowered vitamins:
Inuit live(d) like this, didn't they?
How exactely?

..
For the K+ -topic (from the original headline), Darco, I'll have to give
it a second read.

regards

Amadeus