From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:18:10 +1000
>In southern Idaho, where I live, virtually every type fruit is >grown...etc
ok, we are at crossed purposes, as i was wanting to find out about what was
available in northern europe in paleo times. i think there are no tubers
there but i may be wrong. obviously no pears etc were growing over there or
over your way back then. but do different berries ripen simultaneously or
successively? anyone know?

andrew