From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:38:14 +1100
"Alex, your deceptions are childish and amusing. do u think we all came down
in the last rain? time to pack up your bags and bugger off i think."

andrew

Don't know what prompted this response to Alex Shvartsman's post. I saw no deceptions, childish or otherwise.

As a neophyte myself I like to think I can post naive questions to this list and not be howled down. I have received a lot of helpful advice and have learned a lot from the informed debate going on.

Evelyn