From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:11:42 -0700

> I wonder how an Australian aborigine would adapt to an Inuit lifestyle.
And
> vice-versa.

They most likely would adapt without a problem given slow migration and  the
20-30,000 years caucasians took to do it.  There is very little genetic
difference between aborigines and inuit.  A recent program on PBS discussed
theory on skin pigment changes and concluded it would take approx. 20,000
years to mutate from dark to light skin.  Are aborigines not homo-sapien?
If an aborigine and inuit mate what would you conclude the diet of the
offspring should be?  I doubt the intellect of this group could solve this
one.

Jeff