From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:17:28 +1000
At 13:20 +1000 13/10/02, Phosphor wrote:

> if you
>are serious about this, then take the time to do some proper research.

I have located and presented figures supporting my assertion that
hunter gatherers could not reliably have consumed from animal sources
any more fat than a protein:fat ratio of 2:1 by weight without
discarding a large proportion of the carcass.

My gut feeling (if you'll pardon the pun) is that the ratio may in
fact be greater even than 4:1.

Should you wish to present some data supporting your alternate view I
would be happy to continue the debate. Until that time, I see no point
in wading through your personal attacks and flippant disregard for the
data I have presented.

Thank you.

 ...Richard.