From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:50:10 -0500
Okay, now about this......  Adrienne brought up a good question....  How do
we know if the loss on the scales is owing to DIT or ketosis?  What does
Blumberg say on this?  It's difficult to stay out of ketosis when trying to
keep carbs low because of high fat and what about muscle wasting because of
low protein.???   Lots of questions coming up here.  Where can I get the
book?  Oliva