From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:43:10 -0500
I think the whole idea behind the fear/concern of the sat fat in commercial
meats is the byproducts of toxins from the hormones and pesticides and the
effects on insulin for those who are insulin resistant/diabetic, of whom the
numbers are growing daily, coupled with the fact(?) that these toxins may be
cumulative.   Does anyone have a reference for 'cumulative toxins in the
tissues'?   Oliva