Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:55:27 +0900
Paul Sand wrote:

> If the fat helps externally why not increase dietary fat intake. Your body
> will know where to put it.
>
> I heard of few people which cured their psoriasis with high fat low carb
> moderate protein diets but you can hear many things on Internet nowdays.

I do that already. I was never on a low fat diet, but now I
am pretty high. It does help, at least something about the
change to paleo helps, maybe the fat. If I started drinking
oil straight from the bottle, I could increase my fat, but
not easily otherwise. I eat a LOT of fats.

I am, for various reasons, cutting down on the non paleo
aspects of my diet, the occasional rice, and the daily milk
products and so on. Be interesting to see if this has any
additional postitive effect over the so-so paleo I have been doing.

At some point I may even consider cutting out the coffee,
chocolate, and tobacco... ;-)