Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:00:51 +0100
 Tom: wrote> Anyone else out there with dry skin?

Hi Tom

The best for my dry skin is my mothers beeswax and olivoil. She heat  the oil and melt down the wax and pour it in a tin.
It looks just like cold baconfat from the frying pan, but itīs not so soft.
I use it also when I have paint or other spots on my hands, during the night they just disappear. Wonder where?

Dont use it on Dalmatiner dogs!! :0).

Instead for livning nude out in the wilderness and get the skin peeled of sand and soil i use plenty of granulated sugar to scrub the skin in the shower.

Kenneth in sweden.