From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:51:39 +0000
>Hi again,
>
>I live part of the year in Michigan and part in the Florida Keys.
>Fortunately my work allows me to live wherever there is a computer, telephone
>and airline, so I am lucky that way, and have the best of both worlds.  I
>tend to shop for meat at Whole Foods, both in Florida and Michigan.  It is
>supposedly free range, without hormones or antibiotics, but I have no way for
>sure of knowing if it is grass fed or grain fed.  Where do you all get your
>grass fed beedf, lamb, etc?  Is there a site I can order from?
>Thanks,
>Susan

For sites, it's www.eatwild.com. As for Whole Foods, one of our coop
members just asked the store manager about the beef supposedly raised to
their specs in Oregon, and he was told that it is grain-finished, because
they feel no one likes the taste of grass-fed.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!