From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:02:02 -0600
Ken said...

>Absolutely terrific.

To which I can't help but say...

"He LIKES it, hey MIKE-ee!"  Anybody else remember that ad?  Of course.  Any
surprise everyone over 30 remembers a CEREAL ad?

>So far, (outside of MSNBC, which no one watches)...

Tee hee hee!

>...this was the FIRST program that did not end with a statement by a
>medical doctor that essentially said that low-carb would kill you in the
>long run.

I'm still stunned by that.

>Make copies of this and send it to your fat friends and relatives.

Mwa ha ha!  Love it!

>PS  As far as "Paleo" goes...realize that it is likely to be 50 or 100
>years before the "Paleo" concept is accepted by society.

So long as it's not overnight; I want to become a nutritionist someday.  And
I'd rather break ground than follow the herd!

Todd, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments on Gary Taubes.  I, too,
like the cut of his jib.  You're right; his decision to stick with low-carb
pretty much said it al.

I know I recently bitched about the way men see the whole $@!& world through
their third eye; is it okay if I also say I thought Gary Taubes was cute?
But then, I like a beanpole WITH A BRAIN!  I mean, hell, I wanna marry Lyle
Lovett, a line that makes most men choke, vomit, or both.  Either my strange
taste = better odds of mating or I wouldn't have done well in the chain of
human evolution.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO