From:
ozzie abroad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:06:19 +0100
 --- Tom <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hello
Ozzie, nice to have you in. I wonder from your
> experience if you didn't add in something to your
> usual diet
> that was allergenic? Since you sound like you were
> doing
> pretty well on your former diet, I suggest the old
> "if it
> ain't broke don't fix it" proverb holds true.  I
> might try
> slowly, one at a time, eliminating non paleo foods,
> or
> adding a greater variety of paleo OK foods. Go slow,
> one at
> a time, see what effect it has.

Thankyou for the welcome, and thankyou everyone for
your very helpful and thoughtful suggestions. They
make a lot of sense, it's good to know I'm not totally
unusual in experiencing some of these symptoms, and I
will experiment with all you have said. I have to go
now, and will respond in more detail later today
(Tuesday Australian time!) Ozzie

http://uk.my.yahoo.com