From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:18:49 -0500
I agree.....   How many of us on the list have started our WOE and later
found that we couldn't progress any farther until we got serious and adopted
an exercise routine.  Mine requires intensity, others require moderate
workouts of various methods.  A higher metabolism requires maybe walking.
We must utilize what we eat and burn any excess.  sigh....  Oliva