CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:26:19 -0700
This,below, is heartening news.  At the very time that the Gov. who has
executed more people than any in history (Gov. George 'pleeez don't kill
me'Bush)-- that George II is running for president.  Incidentally for
many of us this is a problem; on policy there is no way to distinguish
between Gore and B.; but Bush is very clearly a despicable human
being--so it's Nader, obviously the best choice, but ruled out by the
system; or Buchanan who does see clearly the corp. control of this
country, but is at least a modified racist.  However he has one thing
going for him--he is roundly hated and feared by the corporate media.
wcm