C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 03:48:40 -0500
Yes, but the people of Iraq are already being victimised!  By Saddam
himself.  You can't tell me things won't get any worse under us than they
are under him - his death squads and his son's death squads terrorise the
country he rules.    No matter what happens, there will be innocent lives
lost whether it be under his rule or us bombing.  Just look at the Kurds.

I'm off to bed.

Kat