C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:43:09 -0700
Hi all!

So I'm getting a new RIDE!!  It's called the Permobil Entra.  You
can see it &find out more by going to:
http://www.permobilusa.com

Go to products &look for the Entra....That's the modal.

If anyone has or knows anything about this chair, I would really
like to hear about your experiences both good &bad.  It's the
first chair I've ever been in that was totally front wheel drive.

I chose it after playing around in 3 different chairs.  The way
it turns is amazing!!  When I would go into a turn, it felt like
the chair &I were turning as one, as apposed to being turned by
some massive machine under me.

Later!-Gary