C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:15:58 -0700
Hi Asdis,

A friend with cp will be getting married in June to a guy she met on-line.
She placed an ad saying: "I'm looking for a romantic relationship that will
add more fun, humor, adventure, companionship, and intimacy to my life. By
the way, I have cerebral palsy. My disability is a small part of who I am.
If you'd like to meet a funny, smart, sexy, opinionated woman who uses a
wheelchair, let me know."

I like her straight forward approach. This is a tough, tough area though. I
wish you well.

Pam