C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:20:52 -0400
This is one of those stories that makes me glad I don't drink coffee in the
morning.  Just imagining all those naked people yelling at a bear and the
father probably not knowing what to shield the kid from.  Too funny!!!

Beth T.

Subject: Re: kyles back

I'm back, but very tired.  I'm not sure how much jet lag you encounter going
from the Pacific to Eastern Time Zones, but we got home at 1:30 this
morning.  Unfortunately, there was a message waiting from my boss begging me
to be here at 7:00 this morning for a press conference briefing.  It's now
1:15 and I'm still waiting on the news crew to show up!  Grrr! :-(

British Columbia was incredible!  We took a digital camera, so I'll post
some pix as soon as I get rested up a bit (and figure out how to dump them
off the camera! LOL).

It was a pretty stressful holiday, all in all.  I think our expectations
were a little high for the kids.  We thought they'd be stunned by the
scenery, as we were, but they'd have been just as happy playing Nintendo
back at the room.

<snip>

We were all so relieved to see the bear go, I forgot to scold the ladies for
stripping down in front of the boy!

Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful vacation. ;-)

-Kyle