BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nicholas Micros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:28:58 -0500

>Therefore hot water heater MAY not be on verge of catastrophic
>explosion/long
>painful death out as originally anticipated.
>
>Nick: I remain confused over the little white specs in the drain. Could you
>please provide us with a symbolic interpretation of Ralph connecting death
>with his water heater and dreaming of Mr. M. Stecklow aka the grim reaper?
>Thanks, ][<en

Ken:

It is 21 hour here but for the sake of Ralph's psychic well being, I will
make a consultation.

The "house" is the A#1 symbol of the feminine principle and the soul. The
water heater can be seen as the beating "heart" of the house. All things
nurtiuring, life giving and creative  are attributed to the feminine
principal.  Viewed in this context, I believe the water heater crisis is
quite clear. Viewed in a restoration context, I would say even clearer. Time
to get a new water heater.

The white bits in the strainer are less clear. My first impression is of
bone shards. I would need a little more input from the patient (I mean
Ralph).

Herr Sigmund Micros